Full Time 9-1-1
is a unique, challenging and rewarding career. 911
Dispatchers need to be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and
are required to receive, evaluate, summarize and prioritize calls
for service prior to dispatching personnel. Must maintain an
accurate account of the field unit’s status and activity at all
times. We are seeking candidates capable of remaining calm,
collected, and even tempered in these emergency situations.
- Please include a resume with
- Must be able to work varying shifts,
holidays and weekends.
- Paid medical, dental insurance,
holidays and a retirement plan (IPERS).
- Must be able to pass an extensive
- Come join our team and make a
- Return application and resume to:
- Buena Vista County Sheriff’s Office
- ATTN: Communications
- PO Box 312
- 411 Expansion Blvd
- Storm Lake, IA 50588
- M-F between 8AM and 4:30PM
- Open until filled
- Buena Vista County is an equal